- • What information we collect, including why and how we collect it
- • How we use that information
- • How we protect that information
- • How you can control, access, and update the information we collect
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us using the Contact Us link above or at 810.987.9930.
- • When we refer to Personally Identifiable Information, we mean information that could potentially identify a specific individual, for example, a name, address, telephone number, etc.
- • Tracking Technology can include the following:
- “Cookies”, “web beacons”, and similar technology that tracks movement across our Sites and keeps track of our registered users and their preferences. This includes technology used by our business partners that place information on the internet for us and on our Sites, but we do not share your Personally Identifiable Information with these vendors
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why we collect itThe information we collect comes from two sources:
- The information that you voluntarily give us through email or by directly contacting us. At times, this may include Personally Identifiable Information. We limit our collection of Personally Identifiable Information to the information that is relevant to the purpose for which it is collected, and we take steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, and up–to–date.
- Information collected through the use of Tracking Technology, which is explained in more detail below. This might include information that your web browser routinely shares with other webSites, and geographical information that is temporarily collected from your mobile device (if you use one) to find participating stores in your area.
We collect this information for a variety of reasons, but primarily to provide you with the information and services you request from us, and to provide better services to you and to all of our customers.
If we take and fill orders on our Sites we request information from you on our order form. This includes contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- For the purpose for which it is collected or other compatible purposes
- For administrative purposes, including helping us understand our customers and their preferences, and to market our products and services
- To provide you with a personalized experience on and off our Sites, including targeted advertisements and promotions
- To anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, and marketing
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
We may work with other companies to operate, maintain and deliver our Sites and the content, services and features available on and off the Sites, including to provide personalized coupons and advertisements, for contests and sweepstakes, and to communicate with you by email or SMS text message. In such circumstances, those companies will have access to only the information needed to provide the applicable content, service, or feature on our behalf, but they will not be permitted to use the information for any other purpose. For example, we may need to transmit payment card information to a payment processor or other service provider in connection with your use of one of our services.
How we protect the information we collectOur Sites may use various commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative tools to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personally Protected Information, to protect against theft or other loss, and to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or modification. We limit access to information about you to those within our organization who have a legitimate need to use the information, for example, to respond to a question or comment. When we share your information (as described in the previous section), we limit the shared access to only what is necessary to carry out the intended purpose.
If you engage in financial transactions on our Sites, we use additional security measures, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or other technology. However, as no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, whether through system failures, unauthorized access by third parties, or other breaches. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Caution: If you have set up a user name and profile, please protect your user ID and password to prevent others from being able to access the site in your name.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. You
How you can view and control the information we collect
- • See what data we have about you, if any
- • Correct or otherwise change any data we have about you
- • Have us delete any data we have about you
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data
You can opt–out of marketing email alerts and other emails such as newsletters by following the instructions included in our emails to you.
More information about some of the ways information is collected
Cookies, Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Sites’ visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our Sites and to identify repeat visitors to our Sites. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Sites. Cookies can also enable us to track and target our users’ interests to enhance the experience on our Sites. Cookies are not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information on our Sites.
“Web beacons” (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags), are tiny graphics with unique identifiers that are placed in the code of a webpage.
You can manage cookies by configuring your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you disable cookies, however, it may interfere with the functionality of our Sites, and you may not be able to use all of the Site's features.
Mobile Websites and Applications
When you download or use one of our mobile applications, or when you access Sites through a mobile device, we may automatically collect information about your location and your mobile device, including your operating system, device type, and device identifier. We may also request access to the device storage and camera, and we may request permission to send you push notifications. You may decline to provide location information, storage and camera access, and push–notification permission at any time using your mobile device’s system settings. Please consult your mobile device’s instruction manual for additional information about controlling system and application settings.
Analytics & Mobile Analytics
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand how your mobile software uses and performs on our Sites. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We may link the information collected by the analytics software to either an account identifier, or a device advertising identifier.
Third-Party Coupon Providers
Surveys, Contests, and Coupons
From time to time, our Sites request information from surveys or contests or from the use of third–party coupon providers. Your participation is completely voluntary. In other words, you may choose whether to participate and, therefore, whether to disclose this information. Some uses may require you to download a vendor’s printer technology. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information in those instances will be used to notify the winners and to award prizes. Survey information will be used to monitor and improve the use and satisfaction of our Sites and our store.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. Any linked websites, third–party products and services, and third–party collection and use of your information, whether on their own websites or through embedded tools and widgets, are governed by the respective third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to learn about those privacy practices.